Skip to content
Today we bought 2 original Goyenechea
Do you know Valentino Goyenechea Jr. ? We didn’t until this morning. When we came home from the market, we saw a man carrying paintings to a jeepney.
We got curious, because just 2 days ago we decided to acquire paintings from Filipino painters to decorate our new house. So we asked the man, if we could see some of the paintings.
To our astonishment, the man was the painter himself, Valentino Goyenechea Jr.
We found 2 paintings we really like (not the one depicted above). The prices are still affordable. For how long? Thank you Valention for embellishing our house.
- September 16, 2014 Mayon Volcano Alert Level 3 Mayon Volcano in the province of Albay is on Alert Level 3. The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) has raised […]
- February 8, 2014 White Elephants and Black Holes Last Thursday we wrote about the crippled airport project in Laguindingan. Today our friends in Panay found another outstanding project […]
- May 11, 2008 Escaped from super typhoon Rammasun Typhoon RAMMASUN has passed by! On May 10 it even had been classified as Super-Typhoon.
Remember "Loleng" (Babs) in October 1998. […]
- August 10, 2013 Storm UTOR / Labuyo is now a Typhoon Cat.1 Typhoon UTOR / Labuyo has intensified all over the day and is now a Typhoon Category 1. It is running westwards at a speed of 26 km/h. […]
- December 6, 2014 Super Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby – final approach Super Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby - final approach. The typhoon maintained its strength with 925 hPa central pressure. It also maintained its […]
error: Content is protected !!