Skip to content
World Wakeboard Association – World Series Championship
World Wakeboard Association – World Series Championship July 1 to 6 in Naga (Bicol)
Pili, Camarines Sur, near Naga City is hosting WWA’s World Series Championship at the WWC Wake Park World. Over 300 of the world’s best wakboarders from 35 countries meet for their championship. Fun is guaranteed: Wakeboarding, Parachuting, Skateboarding, Biking, Base Jumping and a Bikini Fashion Show.
Read more here about Wakeboarding in the Philippines
- November 9, 2014 Bicol Special – the Journey Bicol Special will guide you during one week through these beautiful, yet unknown region of the Philippines. The coming highlights will be […]
- September 19, 2015 Train: Naga to Legazpi open! Soon again Bicol Express? Yesterday an important part of the Manila-Legazpi railway also known as Metro Pacific or SMC has been reopened. You may remember the […]
- November 6, 2014 Dynamite fishing Dynamite fishing and cyanide fishing are the worst that can happen to corals and other animals around our islands. Even 15 years after […]
- March 16, 2012 Bicol Express soon to Legazpi The Philippine National Railways (PNR) informed that they will fully put in operation the Bicol Express lineup to Legazpi City in Albay by […]
- November 13, 2013 After the Typhoon – Help is organizing Help is coming from around the world. Thank you so much.
I am known not to be a fan of the USA. But the United States of America did and […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!