Cebu Pacific Air published their new schedules. Want to get crazy with 5 plus schedules for the same flight? Cebu Pacific Air offers to get mad at 1 Peso!
Black Friday – forget! Cebu Pacific Air just published their schedules for Christmas. You won’t believe. The same 5J flight number offers up to 5 different days and times for flying. You really have to read their document if you want to know when you are flying.
Visitors of Negros are strongly advised to check their plans. Cebu Pacific Air might fly, or they may not fly. 5 flights per day, but not every day. Be careful when booking.
The new Philippines’ LCC schedule is now fully “UFM” meaning “U fly maybe”.
The new schedules of Cebu Pacific Air are here.
- March 11, 2013 Cebu Pacific Air soon flying to Camiguin Cebu Pacific Air announced that they will fly 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from Cebu to Camiguin and back.
The planned […]
- June 10, 2013 Good News from the Philippines Sky 1 - A dream became true
About four weeks ago Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) announced that they will increase the number of flights from Cebu to […]
- May 22, 2013 Camiguin: Cebu Pacific Air flights are a great success The Cebu Pacific Air flights from Cebu to Camiguin are a great success. Cebu Pacific Air started this flights on April 15, 2013. See also […]
- April 9, 2008 Again Cebu Pacific Air Again Cebu-Pacific Air - The real Pinoy Airline - The story about Philip
Today I had to travel from Kalibo (KLO) to Cagayan de Oro (CGY). […]
- July 31, 2008 NAIA Terminal 3 is operational On July 1 Cebu Pacific Air moved parts of its operations to NAIA Terminal 3. It seems that this had been a test run. Now Cebu Pacific Air […]