Skip to content
INCREDIBLE: Cebu Pacific Air goes to Terminal 3
Cebu Pacific Air transfers part of domestic operations to Terminal 3 starting on July 22!
Now a bigger, better airport terminal awaits you as part of your flying experience with Cebu Pacific! Flights from Manila to Boracay (Caticlan), Laoag, Naga, San Jose (Mindoro), and Tuguegarao will be the first to operate out of the new terminal starting July 22! All other domestic flights will remain in the Manila Domestic Terminal while international flights will still be operated from NAIA Terminal 1.
- July 31, 2008 NAIA Terminal 3 is operational On July 1 Cebu Pacific Air moved parts of its operations to NAIA Terminal 3. It seems that this had been a test run. Now Cebu Pacific Air […]
- May 22, 2013 Camiguin: Cebu Pacific Air flights are a great success The Cebu Pacific Air flights from Cebu to Camiguin are a great success. Cebu Pacific Air started this flights on April 15, 2013. See also […]
- March 11, 2013 Cebu Pacific Air soon flying to Camiguin Cebu Pacific Air announced that they will fly 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from Cebu to Camiguin and back.
The planned […]
- June 10, 2013 Good News from the Philippines Sky 1 - A dream became true
About four weeks ago Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) announced that they will increase the number of flights from Cebu to […]
- April 9, 2008 Again Cebu Pacific Air Again Cebu-Pacific Air - The real Pinoy Airline - The story about Philip
Today I had to travel from Kalibo (KLO) to Cagayan de Oro (CGY). […]
error: Content is protected !!