Skip to content
Yesterday I had to prepare some cables in the terminal box at the entrance of our lot. The terminal box is a concrete structure. Inside are two wooden panels where the different terminal connectors are fixed.
When I removed one of the panels, I heard a kind of barking noise. No, there had not been a dog but …
The Gecko must be a female because the two white spheres on the wall are eggs. Gecko eggs are flexible and can be found in the ground but also in hollow places.
It’s not the perfect place to breed. The Geckos do not harm the cables, but the smell …
- September 7, 2015 Camiguin Geckos – becoming an adult Around our house in Camiguin live several geckos. They love to hide behind the bamboo during the day. In the evening they come out of […]
- March 24, 2019 Philippines Sky – it’s more fun up there in the air Philippines Sky becomes more busy. Within a few hours we learned about two new connections over our heads. One operator is an airline and […]
- July 20, 2014 Typhoon MATMO/Henry amplifies Habagat Typhoon MATMO/Henry amplifies Habagat, the south-west monsoon. Here in Camiguin we had bad to nasty weather all day accompanied by the […]
- January 18, 2012 Strong earthquake in Samar A strong earthquake of magnitude 5.9 shook Samar yestarday evening at 8:55 PM. The earthquake was felt with intensity V in the surrounding […]
- March 6, 2014 To bridge or not to bridge … A year ago the whispers about a bridge from Malay (northern Panay) to Boracay island started to filter into the press.
On May 2, 2013, […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!