Skip to content
The people in Naga City, Bicol, are desperate. For several weeks now they have more brown-outs than hours with electricity. This is typically a summer problem in the Bicol region.
The result: On Facebook our friends in Naga shout their sorrows. Here is one of the most desperates:
And another even more important source shows the troubles. The Typhoon2000 website of our friends in Naga isn’t updated very often. When they had time to update the website, they have no electricity and when there is juice available, then they have many other things to do.
Fortunately there is no bad weather approaching the Philippines.
- April 23, 2015 Modern Naga City Modern Naga City, the capital largest city of Camarines Sur has published their new governmental website today. Also today the City […]
- April 9, 2019 CAMELCO customer service is getting better – still a lot of work ahead Informed customers are much less frustrated and will much more trust in you! The 21st century is the era of communication. Wishing you a […]
- April 18, 2013 Mindanao Power! – or powerless? If you live in Mindanao you have to drive your business on steam machines these days. During 5 to 8 hours every day electricity is not […]
- May 4, 2012 Brown-out, rotating ones and others For now over a month we experience at least two daily brown-outs in Camiguin. The rotating brown-outs are 1 hour around noon and 1 hour […]
- December 22, 2013 Getting up early … When traveling in the Philippines one often has to get up early, even very early, to catch a flight, a bus or a ferry. But these early […]
error: Content is protected !!