Skip to content
NAIA Terminal 3 is operational
On July 1 Cebu Pacific Air moved parts of its operations to NAIA Terminal 3. It seems that this had been a test run. Now Cebu Pacific Air announces that they move their entire operation to NAIA Terminal 3. See also here “INCREDIBLE: Cebu Pacific Air goes to Terminal 3“.
Cebu Pacific writes:
CEB celebrates the move of ALL DOMESTIC and ALL INTERNATIONAL flights to NAIA-3 with a systemwide seat sale
International routes for only P888 one-way; All-in Domestic fares starting from P699 one-way
Yes, you read it right – Cebu Pacific is moving its entire operation to NAIA Terminal 3 starting August 1, 2008 and we would like to mark this historic event with a systemwide seat sale because we want to give you every reason to fly!
You find NAIA terminal 3 here:
- July 21, 2008 INCREDIBLE: Cebu Pacific Air goes to Terminal 3 Cebu Pacific Air transfers part of domestic operations to Terminal 3 starting on July 22!
Now a bigger, better airport terminal awaits […]
- May 5, 2008 Cebu Pacific Air – it’s more fun in the air Stressy Monday morning in Iloilo. There was an incredible traffic jam. I arrived rather late at the airport. But the smiling Cebu-Pacific […]
- March 20, 2008 Cebu Pacific flight 5J340 Cebu Pacific Air is actually the real Pinoy Airline.
This morning I took Cebu Pacific flight 5J340 from KLO to MNL. It was more than a […]
- March 11, 2013 Cebu Pacific Air soon flying to Camiguin Cebu Pacific Air announced that they will fly 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from Cebu to Camiguin and back.
The planned […]
- June 10, 2013 Good News from the Philippines Sky 1 - A dream became true
About four weeks ago Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) announced that they will increase the number of flights from Cebu to […]
error: Content is protected !!