Skip to content
Mid-Sea Express continues to fly to Camiguin
This morning we were very happy to hear the familiar sound of the Mid-Sea Express Jetstream 32 in our sky.
After the Aviatour accident on Sunday we feared that either Mid-Sea Express would suspend their flights or that CAAP would close Camiguin’s airport CGM / RPMH.
Check them out
- September 8, 2012 Cleanup in the Philippine sky A big cleanup in the Philippine sky is happening these days.
Zest Air: After the non starting international flights early this year, […]
- July 8, 2012 How not to do it – MidSea Express still grounded!
On May 30, MidSea-Express (MSE) announced the cancellation of all flights from June 1 to June 4 because of operational reasons - what […]
- May 7, 2013 New Airline in the Philippines – no, that isn’t a joke! While CAAP is still struggling to bring the Philippines' airspace out of Cat.2 and black-lists, a new airline announces its launch - […]
- May 31, 2012 Midsea-Express Service Interruption Midsea-Express cancels all flights from June 1 to June 4.
Until April this year, Midsea-Express announced their maintenance schedules 3 […]
- March 6, 2012 Midsea Express announces new schedules
Click to enlarge.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!