Skip to content
New 30 days stay without visa
VISA ENTRY FOR 30-DAYS STAY UNDER E.O. 408
Countries whose nationals may enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days under E.O. 408, provided these foreign nationals are holders of a passport valid at least six (6) months, beyond the period of stay in the Philippines and return or outward bound tickets to country of origin or next country of destination.
The new regulation is valid from August 1, 2013.
- March 21, 2012 Visa Reforms to boost Tourism The Philippines government is set to implement a number of visa reforms intended to boost the competitiveness of the Philippines as a […]
- January 21, 2020 Immigration hits harder – I warned you
Immigration hits harder, I warned you twice last year in July 2019 and August 2019. And I got some nasty comments here and in the social […]
- October 22, 2016 New Administration – Our Readers send positve Feedback New Administration - it seems that Change has really come. Silent Gardens does not comment Philippine's politics. But our own experiences […]
- December 16, 2014 Visa and Money – be prepared Visa and Money should be cared of before the year's end. During almost 10 days nothing official will work in the Philippines - and […]
- July 7, 2014 Immigration without cash The Bureau of Immigration is moving to electronic money transfer.
To facilitate public service and boost convenience for foreigners who […]
error: Content is protected !!