Skip to content
News Ticker: Medium to strong rain
Medium to strong rain has begun. It is getting fresher and the sky is now very dark. Our construction supplier brings a load of gravel and boulder stones. The guys are unloading in the strong rain, but still keep smiling.
The soil cannot absorb anymore all the water. Water level is raising…
Situation at 10:00 AM
||15 mm/h Strong rains
||100% overcast, no cloud structures, dark gray all around
||Waves 0.6 m
Photo of this moment:
The construction site of our new office building
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: No more rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind started to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a bit higher […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Rainy and gray, that’s all Nothing special to report. It slightly rains from a uniform gray sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Still quiet It is quiet, very quiet in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only noise comes from the neighbor's rooster.
The weather agencies […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Quiet After having "saved" the Lady Julia, our workers went home to secure their own houses. We do not expect a heavy storm but strong rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Preparing for the Storm Our friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, bring their dive boat, the "Lady Julia", in a secured position on the beach. Over […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!