Skip to content
News Ticker: Preparing for the Storm
Our friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, bring their dive boat, the “Lady Julia”, in a secured position on the beach. Over 50 people are pulling and pushing the heavy boat. Weather has not much changed.
Situation at 11:00 AM
||permanent rain, sometimes strong to very strong
||100% overcast, dark gray, some low lying light gray clouds towards Bohol
||Waves 0.7 m
Photo of this moment:
All together – over 50 people push and pull the “Lady Julia” on the beach of Agoho.
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: No more rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind started to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a bit higher […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Rainy and gray, that’s all Nothing special to report. It slightly rains from a uniform gray sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Still quiet It is quiet, very quiet in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only noise comes from the neighbor's rooster.
The weather agencies […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Quiet After having "saved" the Lady Julia, our workers went home to secure their own houses. We do not expect a heavy storm but strong rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Medium to strong rain Medium to strong rain has begun. It is getting fresher and the sky is now very dark. Our construction supplier brings a load of gravel and […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!