Skip to content
News Ticker: Rainy and gray, that’s all
Nothing special to report. It slightly rains from a uniform gray sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a coffee break.
Situation at 14:00
||Slight to medium rainfall
||100% overcast, dark gray, no structures
||Waves 0.5 m
Photo of this moment:
Our dogs do the only thing to do now: sleeeeeeep (in any position)
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Quiet After having "saved" the Lady Julia, our workers went home to secure their own houses. We do not expect a heavy storm but strong rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: No more rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind started to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a bit higher […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Still quiet It is quiet, very quiet in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only noise comes from the neighbor's rooster.
The weather agencies […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Preparing for the Storm Our friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, bring their dive boat, the "Lady Julia", in a secured position on the beach. Over […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Medium to strong rain Medium to strong rain has begun. It is getting fresher and the sky is now very dark. Our construction supplier brings a load of gravel and […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!