Nice and sunny weather over the Philippines. There are some clouds around Yap and Palau. They aren’t dangerous and may only bring some sparse clouds and a bit of rain to the eastern Visayas.
On Wednesday, some newspapers already announced a Low Pressure Area (LPA) moving towards the Philippines. This hadn’t been a hoax but a sample how people here over-react. A cloudy zone and thy already shout “Typhoon”.
The satellite images (North-west Pacific)
Oups, we forgot the black background. Why paint it black when nice weather prevails?
Around the Philippines
Our eyes are over the Pacific ocean, where the weather kitchen continues to brew new surprises. Have a look!
Meanwhile weather is good for a stroll. Someones like it in the early morning at sunrise others prefer a glorious sunset. We did it under water at “Black Forest” in Camiguin off the coast of Agoho.
“Black Forest” in Camiguin
All photos taken between 15-23 meters. Camera: Canon Powershot G-12 with Canon WP-DC34 case.
- August 28, 2015 Camiguin Diving – it’s a small world Today I received a rare photo from friends diving in Camiguin: A Dragon faced Pipe Fish. Camiguin Diving is for lovers.
- November 15, 2015 Whale sharks in Black Forest – Camiguin Island Whale sharks in Black Forest - we are so lucky here in Camiguin. And just the night before the first sighting of a Butading in Black […]
- October 30, 2014 This is Camiguin – an outstanding video This is Camiguin - an outstanding video about this little island in the Bohol Sea. Take 5 minutes, lean back and enjoy! And if you like […]
- August 29, 2019 Ghost Nets in the Philippines – a small Step to Recycling Ghost Nets are everywhere in all our oceans. These are commercial fishing nets that have gotten lost, abandoned, or discarded at sea. […]
- March 26, 2013 Low Pressure Area brings rainy Easter A Low Pressure Area (LPA 90W), currently hovering between Palao and Yap, is approaching the Philippines. This LPA has only a small […]