Philippine National Railroad (PNR) did a hard and good job this year.
They extended the “Mayon Limited” from Naga City to Pili and Iriga City in Camarines Sur; Polangui, Ligao and Travesia in Albay.
They introduced new cars and machines.
They completely overhauled their website.
The extended route
Click to enlarge
New comfortable cars
The Mayon Limited has two classes: 1st De Luxe, and 2nd Ordinary. De Luxe is an air-conditioned three-car train with a total seating of 90. Each car is arranged at three seats abreast with a middle and side hallway. The chairs can be arranged in a tête-à-tête mode (above).
The Mayon Limited De Luxe Executive Lounge at the end of each train offers a panoramic view of the train route, apart from a roomy lounging area perfect for quick in-transit meetings.
A new website
Click here to get to the new PNR website
- March 7, 2016 Bicol Express – Bridge heavily damaged The famous Bicol Express is now interrupted in two spots. After a landslide heavily damaged the tracks in Quezon late 2012, a flashflood […]
- January 27, 2012 Philippines Trains and Railways When we speak with friends about trains in the Philippines, they look at us as if we told them a story out of 1001 nights. Do trains […]
- November 28, 2016 Bicol Express Resumption postponed – next year maybe The Bicol Express Resumption has been postponed. The results of the track testing had been disastrous.
It is a typical story of Filipino […]
- November 19, 2015 Bicol Express – The Movie Bicol Express - someones get hungry and others get nostalgic. PNR, the Philippine National Railways on September 19, 2005 has reopened a […]
- March 16, 2012 Bicol Express soon to Legazpi The Philippine National Railways (PNR) informed that they will fully put in operation the Bicol Express lineup to Legazpi City in Albay by […]