The Bureau of Immigration has released a flyer with information about Visa, Exit Clearance Certificate and Procedures:
That’s nothing new but is worth to publish again and again. Short time tourists up to 59 days never or almost never encounter problems with the Bureau of Immigration. Those staying longer, may encounter some problems.
Please do not forget that the Philippines are an exotic land with exotic laws and exotic behavior. Things that are common sense in your country are strange rules in the Philippines and vice versa.
Please read the official paper again and have a nice stay.
You may want to visit the official website of the Bureau of Immigration:
- June 16, 2013 New long-time tourist visa available Foreigners intending to stay longer in the country may now avail of a six-month, long-stay tourist visa that will be launched next week by […]
- April 30, 2013 Fake visa extension stamps Be careful with your visa extension. A Japanese national got caught with fake visa extension in his passport.
Mr. H.Y. went to the […]
- March 14, 2014 Bureau of Immigration is very busy The Bureau of Immigration (BI) had been very busy during the last weeks. There are two new regulations, one belonging to foreign […]
- May 8, 2008 Fast changing visa regulations for overstaying On March 11 the Bureau of Immigration closed its counter at Manila NAIA.
"The Bureau of Immigration (BI) has advised departing foreign […]
- December 16, 2014 Visa and Money – be prepared Visa and Money should be cared of before the year's end. During almost 10 days nothing official will work in the Philippines - and […]