Skip to content
Strong Earthquake in Zambales
A Strong Earthquake in Zambales woke people up at 3.31 a.m. this morning. The focus was 43 km southwest of San Antonio town in a depth of 84 km.
This tectonic earthquake was felt at intensities I to IV:
- Intensity IV (moderately strong) – Pasig City; Pasay City; Manila City; Quezon City; Hagonoy, Bulacan; Makati City; San Mateo, Rizal; Obando, Bulacan
- Intensity III (weak) – Tagaytay City; San Miguel, Tarlac
- Intensity II (slightly felt) – Baguio City; Batangas City
The Strong Earthquake in Zambales was caused by a movement in the East Zambales Fault.
Here you find more information about current and past earthquakes in the Philippines.
- June 25, 2013 Beach collapse in Candelaria – Zambales A portion of Puerta del Mar beach in Candelaria, Zambales collapsed Saturday afternoon. The sea water turned brown and emitted fine gas […]
- December 2, 2011 Earthquakes: Philippine’s underground is hyperactive The underground in the Philippines is hyperactive. In the last 48 hours the earth shook 31 times.
Average activity is 2.2 earthquakes […]
- November 30, 2011 Strong Earthquakes in Zambales This morning the earth shook 4 times off the coast of Zambales. The first shock had a magnitude of 6.0 and could be felt in Metro Manila […]
- October 1, 2015 Airport e-counters – Immigration News International airline passengers need no longer scramble for pens to fill up immigration cards at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport […]
- September 22, 2013 After USAGI / Odette – clean the Beach Typhoon USAGI / Odette moved slightly eastwards. Friends from Hongkong informed us that the streets are empty, no ships are sailing and […]
error: Content is protected !!