Skip to content
Sunburn on White Island
The white sands of the Philippine beaches like the ones on White Island reflect the sun.
This is why you MUST wear the MANDATORY 3 PIECE SWIMMSUIT:
If you do not follow these simple rules,
you may look like this in the evening:
Use a sunscreen with a protection factor of 40 or more. Apply the sunscreen after each bath and re-apply every 2 hours. So you are save. Better is not to stay longer than 2 hours on White Island in Camiguin.
- May 5, 2014 White Island Sunset How will be today's sunset? Yesterday we had a wonderful White Island Sunset.
White Island is an uninhabited white sandbar located […]
- August 7, 2013 Island in the Sun When it rains in Camiguin, then there is still an Island in the Sun: White Island!
Yesterday morning there had been very dark clouds over […]
- February 4, 2021 Camiguin – two islands so similar – so different Camiguin - two islands so similar, in the south Camiguin Mindanao and in the north Camiguin de Babuyanes. Both are islands born of fire - […]
- April 14, 2019 Camiguin Black Beach Divers – The Phoenix Effect Camiguin Black Beach Divers officially inaugurated today their dive base on the black sands of Agoho Beach. Congratulations to Axel and his crew.
- February 22, 2019 Valentina & Valentino are growing fast You probably remember our article 7 days ago: Happy Valentine’s Camiguin Style. Since then we are curiously and happily observing the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!