Skip to content
Tourists get value for money
ABS-CBN titles in today’s business section: Tourists get value for money in the Philippines.
According to an online survey by Huffington Post Travel 2014, the Philippines is a top pick for “bargain hunters, outdoorsy types and the food obsessed.”
Have you read?
- Bargain hunters
- Outdoorsy types
- Food obsessed
Shopping in Manila is a big come-on, as prices are cheap. Manila was even compared to high-end travel destinations such as Tokyo and Geneva, saying that goods and services in those places can cost up to seven times as much as tourists and travelers would pay in Manila. The average cost of a three-course meal in a good restaurant is a mere $18 in Manila, compared to about $95 in Geneva.
This might be true if you compare this:
- April 24, 2014 My doc is also an artist This morning I got a message on facebook from my dentist. With a big surprise I found that my doc is also an artist.
Some years ago I […]
- March 16, 2015 Tropical Storm BAVI weakens Tropical Storm BAVI weakens while maintaining its westward track towards the Philippines - heading for Luzon. Tropical Storm BAVI is […]
- May 27, 2013 Boracay: Action needed ! Yesterday, the Los Angeles Times published an article titled "Trouble in party paradise: Boracay Island in Philippines". Read it here
- April 3, 2018 Facebook Slave – Nothing you do on Facebook is private! Now you are a Facebook Slave!
End of last year the "Huffpost" published an easily readable article about "facebook privacy". I recommend […]
- October 20, 2015 Cyclone KOPPU/Lando – full of surprises Cyclone KOPPU/Lando had been and still is full of surprises. First the good news - the storm is continuously weakening and it still stays […]
error: Content is protected !!