Skip to content
Tropical Depression “Caloy” near Mindanao
As the Tropical Depressin (ex. LPA 94W) entered PAR (Philippines Area of Responsibility), PAGASA assigned the name CALOY.
Tropical Depression “Caloy” is moving at 5 km/h westwards. 45 km/h maximum sustained winds near the center. Central pressure is 1004 hPa.
At 4:00 a.m. this morning the center of “Caloy” had been 360 km east of Davao City.
PAGASA Storm Signal #1 in:
Davao del Norte
Surigao del Sur
Agusan del Sur
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” off Surigao Tropical Depression “Caloy” is slowly hovering north and westwards. Forward speed varies between 0 and 10 km/h.
PAGASA reports 45 km/h […]
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” towards Camiguin Tropical depression “Caloy” has already made its landfall over Tandag City, Surigao del Sur and is moving towards Camiguin island, where […]
- January 22, 2014 Weather is slowly getting better The "INQUIRER" published an interesting overview of the Tropical Depression LINGLING/Agaton.
Here is an excerpt, a link to the full […]
- March 19, 2014 LPA upgraded to Tropical Depression JMA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, has upgraded LPA 94W to a Tropical Depression.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are […]
- August 28, 2015 East Mindanao Discovery Trip (6) – Davao to Mati Today a long road laid before us. 185 km to Mati and then a 25 km exploring ride on the resort peninsula. During today's journey we found […]
error: Content is protected !!