Skip to content
Tropical Depression “Caloy” off Surigao
Tropical Depression “Caloy” is slowly hovering north and westwards. Forward speed varies between 0 and 10 km/h.
PAGASA reports 45 km/h maximum sustained winds near the center and a central pressure of 1004 hPa (unchanged).
At 5:00 a.m. this morning the center of “Caloy” had been 140 km east of Surigao City.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
PAGASA Strom Signal #1 over:
Surigao del Sur
Surigao del Norte incl. Siargao
Northern Agusan del Sur
Agusan del Norte
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” towards Camiguin Tropical depression “Caloy” has already made its landfall over Tandag City, Surigao del Sur and is moving towards Camiguin island, where […]
- March 21, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” near Mindanao As the Tropical Depressin (ex. LPA 94W) entered PAR (Philippines Area of Responsibility), PAGASA assigned the name CALOY.
- March 26, 2013 Low Pressure Area brings rainy Easter A Low Pressure Area (LPA 90W), currently hovering between Palao and Yap, is approaching the Philippines. This LPA has only a small […]
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 8:00 p.m. The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is still moving northwest at 22 km/h. Now also the Central Visayas are getting rain and Palawan risks […]
- December 25, 2012 Tropical Depression entering the Visayas The Low Pressure Are 93W has been upgraded to Tropical Depression.
This Tropical Depression is now entering the Visayas with its […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!