Skip to content
Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update2
EXCLUSIVE – URGENT
The plane approached Camiguin airport too low and too much right of the path.
Normal approach of RWY 07 in Camiguin. The photo had been taken 12 months ago from the sister-airplane RP-C208 flying from Cebu to Camiguin. The position below corresponds to the crash position minus 2 seconds.
Photo of the crash site taken during last year’s flight with RP-C208 at normal approach altitude.
The crash site: The left wing decapitated a coconut tree, but did not touch any of the other surrounding trees. The left wing is completely destroyed. The right wing still shows full landing configuration (flaps full down).
We are now waiting for more and official information. Stay tuned…
- March 5, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update no gossip Gossip is awful! We experienced yesterday. Say what you saw! Anything more is gossip. Nobody on ground had really seen the aircraft coming […]
- March 4, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update 4 EXCLUSIVE
There is no new information at this moment. As usual in the Philippines, gossip spreads at light speed, but the information is […]
- March 4, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update3 EXCLUSIVE – URGENT
According to Pol. S / Supt. Villamor Macoy, PNP Director in Camiguin Province, the pilot lost control because of […]
- March 4, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update EXCLUSIVE – URGENT
Update: Some sources say that the aircraft had been leased by avia-tours. Others say that the flight had been operated […]
- March 4, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin EXCLUSIVE - URGENT
A few minutes ago an aircraft RP-C209 crashed in Camiguin near the airport.
It seems that it belongs to Avia Tours. 2 […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!