Skip to content
Airphil Express is faster than the Pope
Everybody had been astonished by the announcement of Pope Benedict XVI to step down on February 28 at 8:00 p.m.
But Airphil-Express is even faster. They did not make such a lot of noise, they did not even inform, but they step down from Clark before the Pope steps down.
Here are the last flights from Clark:
Clark – Cebu: last flight on 20.2.13
Clark – Kalibo: last flight on 20.2.13
Clark – Puerto Princesa: last flight on 21.2.13
Clark – Hong Kong: last flight on 21.2.13
Clark – Singapore last flight on 16.2.13 (17 FEB 13 from SIN)
Clark? Forget it. Again one of those Pinoy dreams that never become true. A lot of noise, a lot of would and could and might… Next year, maybe
- December 16, 2016 Filipino Time – PAL starts Clark Operation today PAL starts Clark Operation today! This is perfect Filipino Time - haha.
On Sunday, August 28, 2016 PAL announced:
Philippine Airlines […]
- September 19, 2014 NAIA – bad radar- bad weather This morning NAIA (Manila's international airport had to declare "rien ne va plus". The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) […]
- March 21, 2014 Airlines: One leaves and one comes
End of Dubai - Clark - Dubay
Emirates from 03 MAY 2014 is cancelling Dubai – Clark service, currently served by Boeing […]
- August 18, 2013 We found “Saint Zest” ! While surfing in the Philippines' airlines waves we found "Saint Zest"!
2Z also known as Zest Air or Pest Air had been grounded […]
- December 11, 2012 Passengers – you (may) have more rights now From December 21, 2012 Airline passengers may have more rights.
The Air Passenger Bill of Rights, which aims to protect travelers from […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!