Yesterday evening we got an e-mail from Asian Aerospace Corp. They wrote that they were interested to be listed in our Air Charter page. Within minutes after request, they sent us a copy of their AOC (Air Operators Certificate).
To our great pleasure we found that Asian Aerospace is flying and servicing one of the best single engine aircraft in the world: The famous Pilatus PC-12.
Photo courtesy of Diego Roxas
The Pilatus PC-12 NG has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, reliability and operational flexibility. As such, it is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. Over 1200 aircraft have been sold.
In operation around the globe, the PC-12 NG has found popularity in a number of roles– executive transport, cargo, air ambulance, airline, and government special mission applications.
But Asian Aerospace Corporation is also a US State Defense Contractor authorized for C130 Hercules repair, specializing in Programmed and Unscheduled Depot Level Maintenance.
These planes became famous in Leyte and Samar during the rescue and support operations after typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda.
- February 22, 2014 New certified air charter company
We are pleased to inform you that we could accept a new certified air charter company in our list.
Far East Aviation Services
is an […]
- March 11, 2014 Hawksbill Sea Turtles in Camiguin Considered by many to be the most beautiful sea turtle for their colorful shells, the Hawksbill is found in tropical waters around the […]
- January 23, 2015 Bridge in Balingasag repaired PIA reports: Alignment of the Mambayaan Bridge I in Balingasag town, Misamis Oriental has been restored to its original condition as of […]
- July 3, 2012 The dams are full and Manila under water The dams in Luzon are full, very full, overflowing.
The La Mesa Dam in Quezon City has been placed on red alert status Tuesday morning. […]
- February 17, 2016 Philippine Airlines selects the A350 XWB Philippine Airlines selects the A350 XWB - this information just came in from Airbus. But be careful, Filipinos like to dream and announce […]