Skip to content
First Floods hit central Mindanao
Floods destroy embankments of a river isolating some of the villages in San Fernando, Bukidnon on Tuesday. Intermittent rains triggered flooding in barangays Kibungcod, Namnam, Iglugsad and Magkalungay, catching some residents unprepared.
Photo courtesy of ABS-CBN
And more, much more rain is to expect this coming week-end. Be careful! Avoid riverbanks, narrow valleys and steep slopes.
- September 4, 2013 Luzon Dams again under control Of the 9 dams in Luzon, 8 have closed their gates. Their water levels are between 10 centimeters overflow (Magat dam) and 18.9 meters […]
- July 3, 2012 The dams are full and Manila under water The dams in Luzon are full, very full, overflowing.
The La Mesa Dam in Quezon City has been placed on red alert status Tuesday morning. […]
- February 15, 2012 Floods in Mindanao – soon in the Southern Visayas The floods have begun. Near General Santos (Southern Mindanao) hundreds of houses in two major villages here were submerged in floodwaters […]
- February 15, 2012 La Niña brings rainy weather to the Visayas and Mindanao La Niña got stronger and brings waves of rainy weather to the Visayas and Mindanao.
This rain-map is allso available in an animated […]
- February 13, 2012 Low Pressure Area brings heavy rains, floods and landslides The Low Pressure Area LPA 92W brings heavy rains, floods and landslides all over the southern islands of the Visayas.
PAGASA informed […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!