Skip to content
LPA upgraded to Tropical Depression
JMA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, has upgraded LPA 94W to a Tropical Depression.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
The Tropical Depression (ex. LPA 94W) is now within PAR, the Philippines Area of Responsibility. The center of the depression is moving with 18 km/h (10 kt) westwards. It’s central pressure is 1006 hPa (weak).
PAGASA warns of gale force winds with wind speeds of 52- 63 km/h (28 – 34 kt) and wave heights of 3.5 to 4.5 meters.
Northern Mindanao and the southern Visayas are cloudy. In Camiguin it had been raining all morning. There is no wind.
- March 15, 2014 Windy Spring ahead Our satellite image monitoring shows a low pressure area (LPA 94W) east of Guam. This LPA is moving west-northwest and if it maintains its […]
- March 21, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” near Mindanao As the Tropical Depressin (ex. LPA 94W) entered PAR (Philippines Area of Responsibility), PAGASA assigned the name CALOY.
- March 18, 2014 Low Pressure Area approaching Mindanao As foretasted last Saturday, the Low Pressure Are 94W is now within reach of Mindanao.
The first clouds of the trough have already […]
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” off Surigao Tropical Depression “Caloy” is slowly hovering north and westwards. Forward speed varies between 0 and 10 km/h.
PAGASA reports 45 km/h […]
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 8:00 p.m. The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is still moving northwest at 22 km/h. Now also the Central Visayas are getting rain and Palawan risks […]
error: Content is protected !!