Clark International Airport
In a press statement on Sunday, Clark International Airport Corp. (CIAC) announced the opening of the Clark Airport Lounge at the TriNoma Mall in Quezon City on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
The TriNoma-Clark Airport Lounge will provide dedicated buses that will ply the TriNoma-Clark airport route on a 24-hour basis.
Connectivity to Metro Manila will be much improved when a dedicated first-class bus service will start plying their route via TriNoma-Clark-TriNoma with an affordable fare of only P200 per person. four bus firms will provide the transportation namely Philtranco, Genesis, Victory Liner and Five Star.
Map courtesy of Google maps
The CIA boss earlier announced that there were some 1.3 million passengers who used the CIAC in 2012. He said the CIA would “definitely” have more than 2 million passengers this year.
Photo courtesy of Wikipedia
- April 18, 2013 How soon is soon? As if Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) had read my yesterday's blog entry they announced that the country will soon have its […]
- November 7, 2012 “Colorum” on the road and in the air Colorum ?
Colorum is a very Pinoy word. We were told that "colorum," is a corrupted version of the Latin phrase "saecula saeculorum" […]
- March 3, 2012 Pasaway Driver! What do you think? A few weeks ago, a reader of this blog sent us a link to his new website: Pasaway Driver! The initial idea isn't bad. We all have […]
- January 9, 2012 New bus website in the Philippines During our recent trip to Panay and Boracay we discovered in Caticlan that "ALPS - the bus Incorporated" has now a website.
ALPS has […]
- November 27, 2011 The luggage problem in Manila’s NAIA Airport The luggage problem in Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport (short: NAIA) makes headache to so many passengers. There are (nearly) […]