Skip to content
New Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide
We have completely overhauled our Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide.
- Now really all hotels, resorts and guest-houses are listed
- Where available all contact informations have been verified and inserted
- Every resort, hotel and guest-house has now a location map with high precision positioning
- Every location has a photo, when clicking on the flag
The full page with the location pop-up window.
The location map can be zoomed-in. The marker has been positioned with high precision.
A click on the marker opens a photo of the resort or hotel.
Try it here
- September 1, 2008 An unexpected experience ... or how a problem can lead to a discovery.
Getting back from Bohol to Camiguin we took a van in Tagbilaran to reach the port in Jagna. […]
- February 24, 2012 Camiguin – smoothly developing Camiguin, the magic Island in the south, is developing smoothly but continuously.
Last week we informed you about the Nypa Style […]
- February 21, 2012 A new restaurant in the culinary desert There is hope! We have a new restaurant in the culinary desert also known as Camiguin Island.
Yesterday we got a text from Stefano, the […]
- November 20, 2011 Jasmin by the Sea has closed the restaurant and bar Jasmin by the Sea, one of the well known resorts in Camiguin, continues to step down.
Already 2 years ago the Lonely Planet Guide […]
- December 3, 2011 Big success for the Camiguin Action Geckos The biggest newspaper in Switzerland, the "Tages Anzeiger" in Zurich, published a large article with photos about the successful rebirth […]
error: Content is protected !!