Skip to content
Oceanjet rides again Cagayan – Camiguin
About 2 months ago Oceanjet interrupted their daily service between Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin.
They are back again!
We do not yet know if OceanJet is also “jetting” to Jagna again. After a visit in the port we’ll inform you tomorrow.
- October 21, 2014 Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin from tomorrow, October 22, 2014. They will again ply the route Cagayan de Oro - Benoni - Jagna in the […]
- November 21, 2011 New Ferry Schedules in the Bohol Sea Michèle from the Camiguin Action Geckos just informed us that:
SuperShuttleFerry sails only MON/WED/FRI from Balbagon (Camiguin) to Jagna […]
- September 1, 2008 An unexpected experience ... or how a problem can lead to a discovery.
Getting back from Bohol to Camiguin we took a van in Tagbilaran to reach the port in Jagna. […]
- January 20, 2014 North-East Mindanao flooded It rained all day on our little lovely island of Camiguin. Camiguin lays some 15 km north of Mindanao. We wondered how the weather was […]
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 8:00 p.m. The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is still moving northwest at 22 km/h. Now also the Central Visayas are getting rain and Palawan risks […]
error: Content is protected !!