Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin from tomorrow, October 22, 2014. They will again ply the route Cagayan de Oro – Benoni – Jagna in the morning and vise-versa in the afternoon.
8:00 AM CAGAYAN — 10:00 AM BENONI — PHP 900.00
10:30 AM BENONI — 12:30 PM JAGNA — PHPP 1,000.00
1:30 AM JAGNA — 3:30 PM BENONI — PHP 900.00
4:00 PM BENONI — 6:00 PM CAGAYAN — PHP 900.00
Cagayan to Jagna and Jagna to Cagayan cost PHP 1,400.00
It seems that there is only Open Air / Tourist Class available.
Oceanjet got a bit expensive, didn’t they? I remember 380, then 600 and now 1,000 from Benoni to Cagayan de Oro.
But at least we have again a ferry going to Bohol.
I thank Stefan for the information.
- August 16, 2013 Oceanjet rides again Cagayan – Camiguin About 2 months ago Oceanjet interrupted their daily service between Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin.
They are back again!
We do not […]
- November 21, 2011 New Ferry Schedules in the Bohol Sea Michèle from the Camiguin Action Geckos just informed us that:
SuperShuttleFerry sails only MON/WED/FRI from Balbagon (Camiguin) to Jagna […]
- October 28, 2016 Italianni’s Restaurant Cagayan de Oro – oh no! We like Italian food and we like Italianni's Restaurant in Makati and in the Mall of Asia (MOA) but not the one in the Centrio mall in […]
- November 26, 2014 Weather update from Balingoan We just got a Weather update from Balingoan. Our friend Vincenzo (aka. Kalen) is supervising the work on his newest project, La Vela […]
- November 15, 2014 UFN – how I hate it! UFN - Until Further Notice is an expression you read in all schedules and announcements in Philippines' transportation. UFN correctly […]