Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin from tomorrow, October 22, 2014. They will again ply the route Cagayan de Oro – Benoni – Jagna in the morning and vise-versa in the afternoon.
8:00 AM CAGAYAN — 10:00 AM BENONI — PHP 900.00
10:30 AM BENONI — 12:30 PM JAGNA — PHPP 1,000.00
1:30 AM JAGNA — 3:30 PM BENONI — PHP 900.00
4:00 PM BENONI — 6:00 PM CAGAYAN — PHP 900.00
Cagayan to Jagna and Jagna to Cagayan cost PHP 1,400.00
It seems that there is only Open Air / Tourist Class available.
Oceanjet got a bit expensive, didn’t they? I remember 380, then 600 and now 1,000 from Benoni to Cagayan de Oro.
But at least we have again a ferry going to Bohol.
I thank Stefan for the information.
- August 16, 2013 Oceanjet rides again Cagayan – Camiguin About 2 months ago Oceanjet interrupted their daily service between Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin.
They are back again!
We do not […]
- November 21, 2011 New Ferry Schedules in the Bohol Sea Michèle from the Camiguin Action Geckos just informed us that:
SuperShuttleFerry sails only MON/WED/FRI from Balbagon (Camiguin) to Jagna […]
- June 12, 2014 No Ferry to Camiguin No Ferry to Camiguin - Jagna (Bohol) and Cagayan de Oro are off line.
OceanJet has stopped their services from Cagayan de Oro to […]
- September 1, 2008 An unexpected experience ... or how a problem can lead to a discovery.
Getting back from Bohol to Camiguin we took a van in Tagbilaran to reach the port in Jagna. […]
- April 20, 2014 Camiguin Traffic Jam The Camiguin – Panaad 2014 ends today with a great traffic jam in the port of Benoni. At 11 a.m. car number 508 queued up in the middle of […]