Skip to content
Solar Energy Initiative
This morning we got an interesting e-mail and were asked to publish its content. We do it with pleasure.
Due to many brownouts and rising electricity cost
I like to gather interested people for buying a solar system.
I have made lots of research and found I believe the right
equipment like panels, inverter and batteries.
If we can get say more than 3 parties together we can have
better buying power and better service.
Can you publish my request in your website?
you can put my email and cell number also.
Interested person can contact me, and we can have a meeting
at my place in Agoho, discussing any questions.
cell no. 09206644444
Maybe you have already seen our article from May 14, 2013 . It happens that Christian lives in the same barangay as we do – Agoho on Camiguin Island. So he will have at least one team mate.
We’ll inform you about the progress of the project.
- May 14, 2013 High voltage – too high voltage ! No, I am not writing about the elections in the Philippines. They are not interesting because the results had already been known before […]
- April 18, 2013 Mindanao Power! – or powerless? If you live in Mindanao you have to drive your business on steam machines these days. During 5 to 8 hours every day electricity is not […]
- March 26, 2019 The Mindanao Power Grid – Electrons getting lost in Space
The Mindanao Power Grid is composed of private energy producers and private/communal distribution cooperations. This is the case in most […]
- July 15, 2014 Strong winds and grey sky Typhoon RAMMASUN/Glenda amplifies Habagat monsoon in the southern islands. In Camiguin we have strong winds and high waves. The beach in […]
- March 11, 2013 Shark sighting in Camiguin The Thresher-shark
Last Saturday a jumping Thresher-shark was sighted in Agoho and Naasag. Thresher-sharks grow to more than 5m and, and […]
error: Content is protected !!