Skip to content
Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 3:30 p.m.
The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is moving west to northwest at 22 km/h.
The biggest quantity of rain went down in northern Mindanao, Camiguin and Bohol (violet color in the map below).
The center of the depression had been reported south of General Santos at 3:00 p.m. But the rainbands spread much more north, where the warm and humid eastern airflow meets the colder air brought by the north-eastern monsoon also known as Amihan.
Visitors from Cagayan de Oro we expected this afternoon informed us by SMS (text) that the roads in Misamis Oriental were flooded and that landslides occurred in several places.
They won’t do it today. Good luck, anway.
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 8:00 p.m. The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is still moving northwest at 22 km/h. Now also the Central Visayas are getting rain and Palawan risks […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
error: Content is protected !!