Skip to content
Tropical Depression approaching
There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at about 2° north and moves at 11 km/h.
In the following days this TD might turn to north-west and then come to the Philippines.
Current winds are 45 km/h and gusts are up to 65 km/h.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- July 8, 2013 Tropical Depression 07W is quickly developing The Low pressure Area (LPA) o7W is already a Tropical Depression TD and is quickly increasing in strength. JMA and US Navy forecast […]
- June 28, 2013 Tropical Depression “99W / Gorio”: update 3:45 p.m. Tropical Depression 99W / Gorio becomes better organized over the Philippine Sea, east of Surigao Del Norte.
It is likely to […]
error: Content is protected !!