Skip to content
Bad News for SAN FERNANDO (La Union)
Zest Air MA-60
ZEST AIRWAYS informed customers by Skype message that the route Manila – San Fernando will be suspended. ZEST AIRWAYS launched this route about a year ago.
Zest Air MA-60
The content of the message:
ZESTAIR Flight Advisory:
Please be advised that starting on September 12, 2011, ZESTAIR flight from
MANILA to SAN FERNANDO (La Union) and vice versa is suspended indefinitely.
For more information, you may call at (02) 855-3333
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m.,
Saturday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- December 11, 2012 Passengers – you (may) have more rights now From December 21, 2012 Airline passengers may have more rights.
The Air Passenger Bill of Rights, which aims to protect travelers from […]
- August 20, 2013 CAAP pressed to bring Zest Air back to flying The Civil Aviation Regulators (CAAP) yesterday allowed Zest Airways, Inc. to resume one flight, with the total lifting of a suspension […]
- March 11, 2013 AirAsia buys into ZestAir Group Philippines' AirAsia Inc. (PAA), the local arm of Malaysia's low cost carrier AirAsia Group, today entered into a share swap deal with […]
- November 7, 2012 “Colorum” on the road and in the air Colorum ?
Colorum is a very Pinoy word. We were told that "colorum," is a corrupted version of the Latin phrase "saecula saeculorum" […]
- September 8, 2012 Cleanup in the Philippine sky A big cleanup in the Philippine sky is happening these days.
Zest Air: After the non starting international flights early this year, […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!