Skip to content
We heard that:
1) There will be a new ferry connection between Cagayan de Oro and Mambajao. This will be a fast ferry doing the trip in 2.5 hours. The opening of the new line is scheduled for August 2008.
2) PAL Express will open in September flights from Cebu to Mambajao. We hope, this rumor becomes true.
3) The 2008 Lanzones Festival will be held from October 17 to 24 and will have the honor to welcome President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
Well, now let’s hope that this all becomes true.
- April 20, 2014 Camiguin Traffic Jam The Camiguin – Panaad 2014 ends today with a great traffic jam in the port of Benoni. At 11 a.m. car number 508 queued up in the middle of […]
- June 22, 2008 Ferry Link Bohol – Camiguin One picture says more than 1000 words:
Unfortunately the fare has already been adjusted to PHP 350.00
The trip takes 4 hours or […]
- February 4, 2021 Camiguin – two islands so similar – so different Camiguin - two islands so similar, in the south Camiguin Mindanao and in the north Camiguin de Babuyanes. Both are islands born of fire - […]
- April 14, 2019 Camiguin Black Beach Divers – The Phoenix Effect Camiguin Black Beach Divers officially inaugurated today their dive base on the black sands of Agoho Beach. Congratulations to Axel and his crew.
- February 22, 2019 Valentina & Valentino are growing fast You probably remember our article 7 days ago: Happy Valentine’s Camiguin Style. Since then we are curiously and happily observing the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!