Skip to content
Eye on the Philippines
CNN invites you to highlight the sights and sounds of the Philippines.
CNN’s “Eye On” is a series that takes you to different countries around the world, highlighting influence and innovation. They showcase interesting places and intelligent people who have the potential to change our world.
At the end of April, CNN is visiting the Philippines. They’d like you to share the sights and sounds that you think capture the true flavor of the country. Send them your photos, or put yourself on video and tell the world what the Philippines is really like.
The best stories and videos will be featured on CNN’s Eye On website and on TV. The deadline for submissions is May 11.
Silent Gardens will contribute. Do it also! Go to the CNN website:
- June 2, 2013 CNN may contribute to Boracay’s Decline Boracay is overcrowded - this is a fact especially during the peak season. But there had always been an escape: Puka Shell Beach in the […]
- January 9, 2014 Do you print spaghetti? Barilla, world's biggest pasta maker, successfully copies Nestlé's NESPRESSO strategy.
Everybody can brew a coffee and everybody can make […]
- October 26, 2014 New hyperbaric chamber in Cebu A new hyperbaric chamber in Cebu had been inaugurated by the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) in […]
- June 19, 2013 Laguindingan airport not so bad, but … Laguindingan Airport didn't do so bad in the first days. Most of the flights had been on time.
We promised to keep an eye on the […]
- October 8, 2014 Haha said the moon … Haha said the moon and did hide behind the clouds. In the Philippines the moon eclipse should have been seen at sunset. But over most of […]
error: Content is protected !!