Skip to content
No Ferry to Camiguin
No Ferry to Camiguin – Jagna (Bohol) and Cagayan de Oro are off line.
OceanJet has stopped their services from Cagayan de Oro to Camiguin and Camiguin to Bohol.
Super Shuttle Ferry has stopped their service between Camiguin and Bohol.
None of the Ferry Companies could (or wanted) to tell, when services will restart.
Ferries between Balingoan (Mindanao) and Benoni (Camiguin) sail as usaual: Maybe now, maybe in an hour, or we do not know when …
But Nadine should know! 😎
Our thanks go to Michèle (KKUDM-haha)
- February 8, 2016 Ferry Camiguin – Bohol and Bohol – Camiguin The Ferry Camiguin - Bohol and Bohol - Camiguin is operating at least until Easter. It sails 3 times weekly on Monday, Wednesday and […]
- April 22, 2015 Good News from Camiguin – Super Shuttle Ferry Good News from Camiguin - the Bohol Ferry is back! After almost a year of interruption, after almost a year of many frustrations of […]
- November 26, 2014 Ferries sunk? Ferries sunk? All our communication channels are going mad. A first message informed us that a boat sunk between Benoni (Camiguin) and […]
- November 15, 2014 UFN – how I hate it! UFN - Until Further Notice is an expression you read in all schedules and announcements in Philippines' transportation. UFN correctly […]
- October 21, 2014 Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin from tomorrow, October 22, 2014. They will again ply the route Cagayan de Oro - Benoni - Jagna in the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!