Skip to content
It’s more fun in the Philippines
The Department of Tourism (DOT) has launched the country’s newest tourism campaign: “It’s more fun in the Philippines”
The new campaign looks much better than the failed “Pilipinas Kay Ganda” campaign. The graphics on the right is a real original.
And the Filipinos did understand the fun. Look at the text written with the banknotes:
For those who do not understand Tagalog: “Ang pogi mo nga Bakla ka naman” means “You are handsome but you are gay”.
And the campaign isn’t so new. Already in 1951 the Swiss Tourist Office published:
- November 17, 2010 Pilipinas – Kay Ganda! Pilipinas - Kay Ganda! Kay Ganda? Do you understand?
Unfortunately the logo of the new DOT* campaign destroys immediately the […]
- July 12, 2012 Government acts on extortion and scams against foreign tourists Yes it's true, government acts on extortion and scams against foreign tourists! But it's in Thailand. Maybe the Philippines government […]
- May 17, 2012 30 or 21 – faites votre jeu – ou – rien ne va plus! Sorry for the French expression in the title. The current game of the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines is similar to the French […]
- May 12, 2012 Still learning – Papaya It's really more fun in the Philippines.
(Sorry, brown-out just at this moment, I'll continue later. Tomorrow maybe!)
Beautiful Papayas […]
- May 5, 2012 “It’s more fun” in London No, no, the British are not copying the Pinoy slogan but the DOT campaign "It's more fun in the Philippines" has reached the City of […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!