Skip to content
MAYSAK/Chedeng – vanished!
The storm MAYSAK/Chedeng belongs to the past. The Doppler radars show some light to rainfalls in norther Luzon. In some parts the rainfall is although heavy. On the east coast of Luzon waves are still high and vessel traffic is still interrupted.
Japan’s JMA reports another small tropical storm called HAISHEN. This storm has little chance to develop and is no danger for the Philippines.
This is our final report on MAYSAK/Chedeng.
- August 21, 2013 Typhoon TRAMI / Maring out of PAR now Typhoon TRAMI / Maring has again intensified last night and has been upgraded to a Category 1 Typhoon. The storm has left the Philippines […]
- April 26, 2015 Do not throw anything Do not throw anything in the sea or anywhere else than a trash bin. Last Friday morning Fishermen had found a dead sea-turtle floating and […]
- November 15, 2014 UFN – how I hate it! UFN - Until Further Notice is an expression you read in all schedules and announcements in Philippines' transportation. UFN correctly […]
- January 11, 2013 Smoke On The Water … Do you remember this song of Deep Purple? It was a homage to Claude Nobs, founder of the Montreux Jazz Festival. Claude died last […]
- December 6, 2014 Camiguin Weather – #2 – HAGUPIT/Ruby When there is bad weather in Camiguin or even a Typhoon in the Philippines, we have our special lunch and/or dinner. This is why our […]
error: Content is protected !!