This November 1, the airport authority of Cebu Mactan (CEB) has introduced new terminal fees.
International departure: 550 PHP
Domestic departure: 200 PHP
Thanks to Ron for this update.
More about fees and taxes can be found here
- May 8, 2012 Terminal fee – I can’t believe it Over years I had railed against this silly terminal fee in the Philippines. Anywhere in the world all the airport taxes are included in […]
- February 3, 2015 No more NAIA Terminal Fee There is no more NAIA Terminal Fee! We have updated our Departure Page accordingly. For many, too many years passengers had to pay the […]
- October 10, 2014 Cebu International Airport – Higher Terminal Fees Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority (MCIAA) wants to increase the terminal fee for all passengers. For domestic passengers, the […]
- February 21, 2012 Terminal fee in NAIA again at PHP 750! The pleasure of a reduced terminal fee in Manila's NAIA airport lasted only one short month. Read also here
According to the Department […]
- July 31, 2008 NAIA Terminal 3 is operational On July 1 Cebu Pacific Air moved parts of its operations to NAIA Terminal 3. It seems that this had been a test run. Now Cebu Pacific Air […]