Skip to content
Tropical Depression 07W is quickly developing
The Low pressure Area (LPA) o7W is already a Tropical Depression TD and is quickly increasing in strength. JMA and US Navy forecast typhoon strength within 2 days.
The new TD should cross 20° north by tomorrow and then bend its track towards Taiwan.
The sea waters are now at 31°C from south of the equator up to 24° north. This warm water is favorable for cyclone development.
For animated satellite pictures please see our new, not yet official weather page
- October 13, 2015 Two Tropical Depressions in a row Two Tropical Depressions in a row are approaching the Philippines. The nearer one at 142° E, is moving westward at 15 km/h. The second one […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!