Skip to content
Tropical Depression 94W / Fabian is developing
Tropical Depression 94W /Fabian has moved north to northeast during the past 6 hours while over the West Philippine Sea with no change in strength. Tropical Depression 94W / Fabian is expected to move out of the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) on Friday.
Estimated rainfall amount is from 5 – 15 mm per hour (moderate – heavy) within the 300 km diameter of the Tropical Depression.
Tropical Depression 94W / Fabian has no direct effect to any part of the Philippines. However, it will enhance the Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) which will bring moderate to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorms over the western section of Luzon particularly Palawan.
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 6, 2014 PEIPAH/Domeng – nobody knows PEIPAH/Domeng - no useful forecast available. The depression/storm is playing tricks with forecasters while it has entered PAR […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!