Skip to content
Tropical Depression “99W / Gorio”: update 3:45 p.m.
Tropical Depression 99W / Gorio becomes better organized over the Philippine Sea, east of Surigao Del Norte.
It is likely to strengthen within the next 6 to 12 hours. Its center was located about 350 km East of Surigao City (09.6°N, 129.0°E).
Maximum wind speed is 40 km/h. The depression was almost stationary during the past 3 hours. Its western rain-bands have started to spread and affect Caraga and Eastern Visayas Regions bringing scattered to widespread rains with squalls and thunderstorms today.
PAGASA Storm Signals:
– Northern Samar
– Western Samar
– Eastern Samar
– Dinagat Island
– Siargao Island
US Navy Track Forecast
- June 28, 2013 Tropical Depression “Gorio” is developing Two days ago a Low Pressure Area (LPA) started to hover east of Mindanao. It did nearly not move but its pressure decreased from 1010 hPa […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
error: Content is protected !!