Skip to content
Again Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake in Negros (Philippines)
Since this morning the earth shakes between Negros and Cebu Island in the Philippines. Affter a heavy initial shock of magnitude 6.9 several earthquakes hit the southern Visayas. The latest earthquake happened just 15 minutes ago. During dinner our plates moved violently in north-south direction. Official times are 07:33 and 07:40 PM. Reported magnitudes are 4.8 and 4.2.
Stay tuned, we are preparing a summary report.
- January 1, 2013 Earthquakes 2012 in the Philippines Last year we recorded 1324 earthquakes in the Philippines. 10 of these quakes were dangerous and at least one of them created big damages […]
- March 9, 2012 Already 333 Earthquakes since January 1st, 2012 The underground in the Philippines is moving. There are currently 4 regions that experience nearly daily earthquakes: Negros, Mindoro, […]
- March 6, 2012 Strong Earthquake in Masbate A 5.2 magnitude earthquake jolted the provinces of Masbate, Albay and Sorsogon this morning at 07:06 morning.
The earthquake of tectonic […]
- February 7, 2012 The Earth continues to shake in Negros The earth still shakes in Negros and the southern Visayas. Most of the aftershocks can be felt even in northern Mindanao (Camiguin).
- February 6, 2012 A swarm of heavy Earthquakes shakes the Central Philippines As reported earlier, a swarm of heavy earthquakes with magnitudes 6.9 hits the central Philippines today. The epicenters of the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!