Skip to content
Swarm of Earthquakes in Eastern Samar
A swarm of earthquakes shook Eastern Samar last night. The initial shock south east of San Policarpo had a magnitude of 5.9. It was followed by 8 after-shocks with magnitudes between 1.9 and 5.0. No damages were reported up to now.
Read more about earthquakes in the Philippines
- January 1, 2013 Earthquakes 2012 in the Philippines Last year we recorded 1324 earthquakes in the Philippines. 10 of these quakes were dangerous and at least one of them created big damages […]
- March 9, 2012 Already 333 Earthquakes since January 1st, 2012 The underground in the Philippines is moving. There are currently 4 regions that experience nearly daily earthquakes: Negros, Mindoro, […]
- March 6, 2012 Strong Earthquake in Masbate A 5.2 magnitude earthquake jolted the provinces of Masbate, Albay and Sorsogon this morning at 07:06 morning.
The earthquake of tectonic […]
- February 9, 2012 The Earth is still shaking in Negros The earth continues to shake around Tayasan and Guihulngan in Negros Oriental. Every day since the initial shock on February 6, 2012 we […]
- February 7, 2012 The Earth continues to shake in Negros The earth still shakes in Negros and the southern Visayas. Most of the aftershocks can be felt even in northern Mindanao (Camiguin).
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!