Skip to content
More strong Earthquakes in Negros
U R G E N T
Just now at 06:11 PM we felt again a strong earthquake in Camiguin.
We presume that its origins were again between Negros and Cebu.
No damages so far in Camiguin, but PHIVOLCS reports 7 death in Negros.
Update from 06:40 PM:
PHIVOLCS confirms our feelings. A strong aftershock happened at 06:11.
It had a magnitude of 6.2 and was felt at intensities IV to VI.
Stay tuned, we are on the seismometers and the phone and have our feet on earth to feel.
For more information see here
- January 1, 2013 Earthquakes 2012 in the Philippines Last year we recorded 1324 earthquakes in the Philippines. 10 of these quakes were dangerous and at least one of them created big damages […]
- March 9, 2012 Already 333 Earthquakes since January 1st, 2012 The underground in the Philippines is moving. There are currently 4 regions that experience nearly daily earthquakes: Negros, Mindoro, […]
- March 6, 2012 Strong Earthquake in Masbate A 5.2 magnitude earthquake jolted the provinces of Masbate, Albay and Sorsogon this morning at 07:06 morning.
The earthquake of tectonic […]
- February 7, 2012 The Earth continues to shake in Negros The earth still shakes in Negros and the southern Visayas. Most of the aftershocks can be felt even in northern Mindanao (Camiguin).
- February 6, 2012 A swarm of heavy Earthquakes shakes the Central Philippines As reported earlier, a swarm of heavy earthquakes with magnitudes 6.9 hits the central Philippines today. The epicenters of the […]
Tags: EarthquakeEarthquake PhilippinesEarthquakes 2012
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!
my son is in the Phillippines in Baracy, Aklan..haven’t heard from him…and i don’t know whether the earthquake was near there…please respond if u know anything about this area…