This morning I got a message on facebook from my dentist. With a big surprise I found that my doc is also an artist.
Some years ago I lost a few of my teeth when I banged with my head on my surfboard. My good old friend, Ernst, knew a good dentist in Boracay. So I passed 3 weeks of vacation on White Beach and had my mouth reshaped. Edeleine P. Brutton did a wonderful work. And now, 5 years later, I still bite hard.
Boracay 4/7/2009 at St. Angelique Ortho Dental Clinic with Edeleine P. Brutton and her assistants. Watch my new smile 😉
As I wrote above, Edeleine P. Brutton, is not only an artist in the mouth of her customers, she is also an excellent photographer. She publishes her pictures under her artist’s name Lhen Brutton.
All pictures – except the first one – are courtesy of Lhen Brutton.
We are looking forward to meeting her and her family again with a bright smile – this time in Camiguin.
- November 24, 2014 Rice Farmer or Photographer? Rice Farmer or Photographer - who lives better? Last night I had an Internet chat with Arno Enzo, a well known photographer, diver and […]
- October 25, 2015 Indonesian Smoke over Southern Philippines Last Friday a friend living uphill in Camiguin texted me to ask what was happening. She couldn't see White Island laying only 2.75 km from […]
- March 3, 2014 Large solar power plant to rise in Palawan Palawan will soon be home to the Philippines’ largest micro-grid solar power plant, generating 1.3 megawatts of clean renewable […]
- April 29, 2014 Beware of mosquitoes Beware of mosquitoes, they are the worst killers on earth.
Every year mosquitoes kill 725,000 people. It is not the mosquitoes who kill […]
- April 24, 2016 Philippines – Fee-lippines – tourists and locals complain Philippines - Fee-lippines is one of the reasons why tourism stalls in this country. There are many more, but all these separate taxes and […]