Skip to content
Fast developing Tropical Depression 11W / Labuyo
A strong Tropical Disturbance (LPA) 96W which had been spotted yesterday over the Western Pacific, west of Guam has rapidly strengthened into Tropical Depression 11W / Labuyo.
The storm develops quickly and has the potential of becoming a dangerous Typhoon. It is expected to enter the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) later today.
Animation available on Silent-Gardens II (still beta).
|Name (INTL. / local):
||11W / Labuyo
|Time/Date of observation:
||05:00 AM on August 09, 2012
|Location of Center:
||12.5º North 135.5º East
|Moving Direction and Speed:
||WNW @ 15 km/h
|Distance from the Philippines:
||1,185 km from Catarman /Samar
|Estimated Date / Time of Landfall:
|Max. Wind Speed near Center:
|Peak Wind Gusts:
|Minimum Central Pressure:
|24h Rainfall near Center:
|Max. Wave Height:
|Here you find how to read and understand this data
Current weather is here
Next update around 06:00 PM today.
- August 9, 2013 Tropical Depression 11W / Labuyo has accelerated Tropical Depression 11W / Labuyo has accelerated its forward speed to 26 km/h and maintained its internal strength during the past 12 […]
- November 18, 2015 Tropical Storm IN-FA moving west Tropical Storm IN-FA is moving west. This storm is still far away from the Philippines but has the potential to amplify to a Typhoon Cat. […]
- October 15, 2015 Tropical Storm KOPPU/Lando a bit slower Tropical Storm KOPPU/Lando advanced a bit slower than forecasts predicted. While still moving westward it gained a bit of strength. The […]
- October 14, 2015 Tropical Storm KOPPU/Lando straight westward Tropical Storm KOPPU/Lando continues on its westward track. It has slightly slowed down the forward speed from 25 to 20 km/h. It has […]
- October 13, 2015 Two Tropical Depressions in a row Two Tropical Depressions in a row are approaching the Philippines. The nearer one at 142° E, is moving westward at 15 km/h. The second one […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!