Skip to content
Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake in the Batanes Islands
Yesterday evening at 07:33:53 p.m. a Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake shook the Batanes Group of Islands between Luzon and Taiwan.
The Focus of the earthquake was in a depth of 183 km. In Uyugan the quake was felt at Intensity IV, in Laoag on mainland Luzon the intensity was reported as level III. There are fortunately no reports of damages.
- July 6, 2016 Super Typhoon NEPARTAK / Butchoy now Category 5 The first Typhoon of the Storm Season 2016 is a real Monster. Approaching the costs of Taiwan it now presents gust wind speeds of up to […]
- May 19, 2016 1000th Earthquake 2016 in the Philippines The 1000th Earthquake occurred last night at 09:05 PM near Calintaan, Occidental Mindoro. The first 4 months of 2016 we recorded more […]
- May 20, 2015 #WestValleyFault Earthquake Within a few days the hashtag #WestValleyFault spread all over the Philippines. It became so viral that in different forums people were […]
- November 22, 2014 Manila Trench is rocking The Manila Trench is an oceanic trench in the Pacific Ocean, located west of the islands of Luzon and Mindoro. This subduction […]
- November 18, 2014 Earthquakes – a strong series Earthquakes - a strong series shook the underground of the northern Philippines. Yesterday, 6 rather strong earthquakes rattled north of […]
error: Content is protected !!