Skip to content
Typhoon NOUL/Dodong short update
Typhoon NOUL/Dodong is developing now quiet fast. It is already a Cat.2 Typhoon at a central pressure of 956 hPa. Its forward speed has also increase to 24 km/h. All forecast tracks have been revised southwards.
Wind speed has increased to 160 km/h near the center with gusts up to 195 km/h.
We’ll publish a complete report this evening. Stay tuned.
- May 9, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong – off Bicol Typhoon NOUL/Dodong is now off the coast of Bicol and has been upgraded to a Category 3 Typhoon. The cyclone has gained a little bit of […]
- May 8, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong almost Cat. 3 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong has continued its approach to the Philippine islands as predicted. The cyclone got stronger but a bit smaller. Its […]
- May 7, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong now Cat.1 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong has gained strength and has entered PAR. The cyclone has turned northwest and has increased forward speed to 15 - 19 […]
- October 20, 2015 Cyclone KOPPU/Lando – full of surprises Cyclone KOPPU/Lando had been and still is full of surprises. First the good news - the storm is continuously weakening and it still stays […]
- October 18, 2015 Too slow! Typhoon KOPPU/Lando creeps over land Too slow! Typhoon KOPPU/Lando moves only very slowly northwest. Forward speeds are between 3 and 9 km/h! The Typhoon continues to bring […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!