Does SEAIR not fly anymore to Camiguin?
Over a month ago our guests from France got stuck in Mambajao because their SEAIR flight was canceled. The next flight 3 days later was also canceled. Finally they got the information that the plane would be grounded for at least a month.
Since then, there is no more air traffic in Camiguin!
The rumor that PALexpress will fly to Camiguin seems to remain a rumor.
If you like to come to one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines, we suggest that you get a flight either to Cagayan de Oro on Mindanao or Tagbilaran on Bohol. From there you can reach Camiguin by bus and ferry.
For more information on: HOW TO GET TO CAMIGUIN read here.
- February 3, 2015 PAL flying to Camiguin – a hoax? PAL flying to Camiguin - is it a hoax or is it so top secret that nobody knows nothing? At least in their Advisory 15-009 from January 30, […]
- August 20, 2013 Flight cancellations The Department of Transportation and Communication in its twitter page, announced the cancellation of the following:
- December 11, 2012 Passengers – you (may) have more rights now From December 21, 2012 Airline passengers may have more rights.
The Air Passenger Bill of Rights, which aims to protect travelers from […]
- December 6, 2012 Some things are moving in the Philippine sky – others aren’t Despite of the non moving CAAP, two airlines in the Philippines are making forward steps. It is not very probable that the Category 2 […]
- February 4, 2021 Camiguin – two islands so similar – so different Camiguin - two islands so similar, in the south Camiguin Mindanao and in the north Camiguin de Babuyanes. Both are islands born of fire - […]